Opengela will present its urban regeneration project at ‘Deep Retrofit Community of Practice: Highly ambitious regions and projects across Europe’ web conference
- During the EU Green Week, regions and energy agencies are brought together to discuss renovation strategies.
Opengela will present its urban regeneration project at ‘Deep Retrofit Community of Practice: Highly ambitious regions and projects across Europe’ web conference on 9 June.
As a partner event of the EU Green Week, the Deep Retrofit Community of Practice: Highly ambitious regions and projects across Europe web conference brings together regions and energy agencies to discuss renovation strategies.
This webinar features also one-stop-shop projects (OPENGELA, SuperHomes2030, SunHorizon, and Renvo’Occitanie), to offer a complete outlook of the sector: from upskilling, policy, implementation, examples to future developments. In addition, it looks at replicating and expanding upon the work of diverse actors, while driving the innovation and implementation of the deep retrofit sector and the associated value chain of stakeholders.
This will be the opportunity to present 4 European projects. In first, the SuperHomes2030 project, a one-stop-shop deep retrofit service for domestic homes in Ireland, aims to dramatically upscale this service over 3 years, increasing completed retrofits from 100 houses in 2019 (€6M) to 500 houses in 2023 (€36M). In second, the HP4All project will enhance, develop and promote skills required for high quality, optimised Heat Pump installations within residential/non-residential buildings, bringing Europe to the forefront of the climatisation sector.
10:00 – 10:10 Keynote speech and intro (SuperHomes2030 & HP4All): Seamus Hoyne (FEDARENE, LIT, TEA)
10:10 – 10:40 Panel discussion: Highly ambitious regions (Moderated by Seamus Hoyne)
- Vincent Feuillette, Operational Director of the Regional Agency for Energy and Climate Occitanie Region (AREC Occitanie) (FR);
- Francisco Puente, General Manager at Escan Energy Consulting, presenting the Region of Madrid (ES).
10:40 – 11:10 Panel discussion: Introducing the HP4ALL Regional Implementation Plans (Moderated by Padraic O’Reilly)
- Pilot region in Spain by CTA (Technological Corporation of Andalusia);
- Christiane Egger, Deputy Manager at OÖ Energiesparverband, Austria. Presenting the HP4All Pilot region in Upper Austria.
- Pilot region in Ireland by LIT (Limerick Institute of Technology).
11:10 – 11:55 Project examples: Renovation and One-Stop-Shop initiatives
- Janet Doyle, Finance & Project Coordinator at Superhomes. Presenting the SuperHomes2030 Horizon 2020 Project;
- Jose Ramón López, at the Energy Agency of the Basque Government. Presenting the Opengela Horizon 2020 Project;
- Federica Fuligni, Energy Systems & Sustainability Business Development at RINA Consulting. Presenting the SunHorizon Horizon 2020 Project.
11:55 – 12:15 Q&A session for the previous presented projects (Moderated by Dan Stefanica)
12:15 – 12:30 Summary and outlook for the sector: Thomas Nowak (EHPA)
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 846707.
Address: Calle Txonta No. 3, ground floor, Eibar
Telephone: 688 77 97 37